October 28, 2013: the Scott County Sheriff’s Office responded to 5093 South Underwood Road concerning a Burglary that occurred around 4:30 PM. When the homeowner returned from work, he discovered his front door had been kicked in.
While on scene, Deputies spoke with the owner and collected evidence, including: photographs, fingerprints and DNA.
Items stolen from the home include:
- Portable DVD Player
- Dish Network Control Boxes
- 42” LCD Vizio Television
- VCR / DVD Combo Recorder
- $1,200.00 cash
- One (1) Caret diamond earrings
- Quarter (1/4) Caret diamond earrings
- One (1) caret Black Diamond
- One and a Half(1 ½) Caret Prong Wedding Set
- Half (1/2) Caret Anniversary Band
- Stainless Steel Thumb Ring
- Stainless Steel Sapphire 9.14 gem weight
If anyone has information concerning this crime, please contact the Scott County Sheriff’s Office at 812.752.8400 or call the TIP LINE at 812.752 7898.