The Sheriff's office arrested seven over the weekend, six of which were arrested during a blitz operation conducted by the Sheriff's office, and assisted by parole officer Scott Pool, the focus of the operation was to Roundup individuals suspected of drug use or dealing in Scott County.
We are able to conduct these blitzes throughout the year thanks to funding provided by the cease organization here in Scott County.
Arrested were the following:
- Tiffany Coomer: F/23: W.O.W. Maintaining a Common Nuisance
- Raleigh Nease: M/ 37 : maintaining a Common Nuisance, Possession of a Sawed Off Shotgun, Possession of Meth and Possession of Paraphernalia.
- James Jett: M/35: Visiting a Common Nuisance and Possession of Paraphernalia
- Christine Amoto: F/18: Visiting a Common Nuisance and Possession of Paraphernalia
- Michael Jones: M/22: Maintaining a Common Nuisance, Possession of Meth and Possession of Paraphernalia
- Eric Rasnick: M/32: W.O.W. Driving While Suspended (Prior)
- Stephanie Allman: F/31: Possession of Meth, Possession of a Controlled Substance, Maintaining a Common Nuisance, Possession of Paraphernalia and Possession of a Needle.